Manual Daemon Update Instructions
Note: Typically, updating should be a seamless process by merely closing and reopening the Divi Desktop. However, in some instances where the operating system or a third-party application interferes with this ease-of-use process, the following manual steps may be necessary.
Steps to Manually Update the Daemon:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to the General Tab.
- Activate "advanced mode".
- Switch to the Maintenance Tab.
- Uncheck the "Automatic Primer Restore" option.
- Click the "Update Daemon" button and wait for approximately 30 seconds.
- Close and then restart Divi Desktop.
- Open Settings again.
- Go to the Maintenance Tab.
- Re-check the "Automatic Primer Restore" option.
- Click the "Clear Cache" button.
- When the primer window appears, click the "Restore" button.
Once everything is complete and synced, you can go to the General Tab in Settings and deactivate "advanced mode".