Similar to Bitcoin, Divi Blockchain is a decentralized full ledger that records unique transactions. The currency is stored in specific batches called UTXOs directly on the blockchain. When a user initiates a large transaction by combining multiple UTXOs, the blockchain engine or daemon acts smartly to prevent increasing fees and avoid clogging the blockchain. This serves as a reminder to users to optimize their wallets for smoother and cost-effective transactions. If you are reading this, you may have experienced a fee calculation error due to the rewards earned from a masternode. This can be compared to having a pocket of hundreds of small value coins and trying to spend them at a store and counting them out ends up being a lot of work and time. Follow the simple steps below to resolve this issue.
- Open Divi Desktop and allow to "Fully Sync"
- Click on the Settings Icon in the lower left corner of Divi Desktop
(it looks like a gear).
- Navigate to the "Maintenance" tab.
- Scroll down "Combine Unspent" section.
- Click on the "Combine Unspent" button. (Unlock if needed)
- Wait for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Go back to the "Overview" section.
- Select the "Staking Vault" tab.
- Inside the Vault, click the RED "Add Funds" button.
- Allocate any amount up to the tier level. Your funds used in the Vault process is COLD.
Enter the desired amount or select from the available options and click confirm.
- Allow Vault Funding transaction to confirm and now your Vault is active