Symptom to Review: A potential issue to examine is an incorrect seed phrase which could result in an empty profile, a new or unusable wallet, and errors when attempting to associate previously used Divi Wallet Meta Date such as @username, phone numbers or email.
Steps to Review:
- Tap on the icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select 'Edit Profile'.
When recovering a Divi Wallet from a previous full account:
- A correctly entered seed phrase associated with the account will display all previously entered details such as your full name, username, and profile image (if one was uploaded). It will also show your any associated email and phone number.
Indications of an Incorrect Seed Phrase:
- An empty profile indicating the creation of a new wallet or a or unusable wallet.
- During the setup of a new account, attempts to add a phone number or email associated with a previous account result in an error message.
- Another symptom of incorrect misspelled or out of order seed word could be a "-" displayed for value and no address generation.
Troubleshooting: Most often a seed restore that fails is most often related to spelling errors during your preservation process. This article BIP 39: Mnemonic Codes for Generating Deterministic Cryptographic Keys has a link to the GitHub Repository if you need to spell check your words.