If your Divi Desktop Application shows an incorrect balance or transaction history, it usually means you are not connected or have a history cache that needs refreshing.
To refresh your connectivity:
- Exit Divi Desktop Completely
- Restart your PC/MAC/LINUX computer
- Upon restart, allow your computer to acquire internet connectivity
- Restart Divi Desktop
Does refreshing your connectivity help view your balances? If so, you are complete.
If, after confirming connectivity, your balance doesn’t show correctly, please refresh history.
- Open Divi Desktop Application
- Open Settings
- Open Maintenance
- Confirm or add a check to automatic primer restore
- Click Clear Cache (this process will take around 30 seconds)
- When the Primer option pops up, click restore
- This will take up to 40 minutes
After a complete refresh, everything and balance, and history should be visible.
If your balance and history are still showing incorrectly, please file a support ticket where we can help
Article is closed for comments.